KeyFacts Energy provide the following 'at-a-glance' review covering energy professionals on the move over the last week.
- Europa Oil & Gas announced that Simon Oddie, CEO since August 2020 and Executive Director since November 2019, has decided to retire as Chief Executive Officer.
- William Holland moves from the role of Chief Financial Officer to Chief Executive Officer at Europa Oil & Gas with immediate effect.
- Finlay Johnston has joined Stepwise as VP of Contracts and Marketing.
- Upland Resources announced the appointment of Prof. Andrew Hurst and Gerard Murray to the Upland Big Oil (“UBO”) SK334 Joint Technical Study committee as Geological Governance Lead and Corporate Advisor respectively.
- The Supervisory Board of RWE Generation appointed Silvia Ortin Rios to the company's Executive Board, with effect from April 1, 2023.
- Katja van Doren is moving to RWE AG as Chief Human Resources Officer.
- As of 1 June, Nikolaus Valerius will join the Board of RWE Generation in the newly created role of Chief Operating Officer.
- Maria Charash has resigned from the board of Arrow Exploration to pursue other opportunities.
- ASCO has appointed Ryan Thompson as Business Development & Operations Manager for Northeast England.
- Steve Andrew is starting a new position as Partner - DDD EMEA Lead at Environmental Resource Management - ERM.
- Michael Lewis has informed that he will resign from his position as member of the board of directors at Equinor as of 16 March 2023.
- Dean Gagnon is starting a new position as Manager, Subsurface - Buzzard at CNOOC International.
- Michael Lewis has been appointed as the new CEO in Uniper SE.
- Halliburton announced that Shannon Slocum, senior vice president, Global Business Development and Marketing, has been promoted to the role of president, Eastern Hemisphere.
- Proserv’s CEO Davis Larssen has been appointed to Intelligent Plant’s Board as a non-executive director.
- Capstone Green Energy has named John J. Juric as Chief Financial Officer.
- Mike Gallo has joined NanoSUN as Business Development Manager.
- Macquarie Capital has appointed Kevin Nobels as Managing Director of Infrastructure and Energy in Latin America.
- Malin Norberg has been appointed new Co-Chief Investment Officer Asset Strategies at Norges Bank Investment Management.
- Scirocco has announced that Don Nicolson has served notice of his intention to step down from the Board on or around the date of the 2023 Annual General Meeting.
- Owen Wells has joined the Rockflow team as Facilities, Developments and Integration Engineer, and will play a pivotal role in the company's Technical Excellence Practice.
- Randy Watt, Chief Financial Officer, has retired from FLINT Corp. effective March 31, 2023.
- Ben Dockrill is starting a new position as Namibia Exploration Manager at Chevron.
- J.R. (Jon) Wetmore has been appointed Americas Fuels Value Chain Planning & Business Development Manager, Exxon Mobil Corporation, effective May 1, 2023.
- Nicki Smith is starting a new position as Executive Assistant at Rovco.
KeyFacts Energy news: People on the Move
If you would like to discover more about KeyFacts Energy, contact us today and we can arrange a 15-minute online meeting to review our database of over 2,600 continually updated 'country-specific' oil and gas and renewable energy profiles from a selection of 144 countries. Find out how you can instantly identify companies with operational activity in your chosen country, 'fine-tune' your news or company selection based on industry category, energy type or regional location and additionally benefit from one to one contact with us to ensure maximum online and social media exposure for your company.