KeyFacts Energy offers a subscription choice that includes an option to nominate a university anywhere in the world. In return, students and staff at the nominated geoscience and/or engineering department will benefit from unrestricted access to the 'Energy Country Review' service. The scheme offers graduates an important insight into the oil and gas and renewable energy sectors and promotes awareness of our exciting industry among the next generation of geoscientists and engineers. The initiative also offers the sponsoring company a chance to raise its profile within the all-important graduate market.
- Sponsoring companies will have an option to highlight graduate opportunities for inclusion in their featured profile(s) in the ‘Energy Country Review’ section and on our home page news section.
- Students will have unrestricted access to continually updated global upstream energy activity, covering over 2,600+ ‘country-specific’ company profiles in 144 countries.
- Promoting awareness of this exciting industry to the next generation of geoscientists and engineers will help to raise the sponsoring company's profile within the all-important graduate market.
- Feedback suggests that the database is additionally a valuable tool for department heads when preparing student modules.
- High profile acknowledgement for sponsoring company both online and through social media.
A valuable source of reference for the next generation of geoscientists and engineers
Companies with a continued strategic long-term approach and a commitment to hiring and training graduates will reap the rewards through competitive advantage in the future. Feedback indicates that although well qualified and technically proficient when leaving university, post-graduate students often have limited knowledge about the industry they are joining and the scope of companies in the oil & gas, renewable and service sectors.
Regular access to our ‘Energy Country Review’ resource provides a well-rounded and continually updated overview of companies covering; assets, operational activity, news, office locations and key technical personnel. In addition, many of our profiles provide links to career and graduate recruitment details. This provides an ideal resource when identifying and researching prospective employment opportunities.
Attracting and developing talented geoscience and engineering graduates is essential to ensure a viable and sustainable workforce in the energy sector. KeyFacts Energy is reinforcing the link between education and industry and see access to the 'Energy Company Review' service as a valuable source of reference for the next generation of geoscientists and engineers.