Congratulations to the following energy professionals who have recently secured new positions in the E&P, renewable, service and industry organization sectors.
- bp announced that Bernard Looney has notified the Company that he has resigned as Chief Executive Officer with immediate effect.
- Eric Williams, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Diversified Energy Company has resigned from the Company, effective immediately, to pursue other professional opportunities.
- Brad Gray, Diversified Energy Company’s current Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, has been promoted to President and will assume the role of Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately.
- Maverick Bentley, currently Senior Vice President of Midstream Operations, has been promoted to Executive Vice President of Operations at Diversified Energy Company.
- Diversified Energy Company has promoted Benjamin Sullivan to Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Legal & Risk Officer.
- Ron Ridgway, currently Senior Vice President of Energy Marketing at Diversified Energy Company, has been promoted to Executive Vice President of Energy Marketing.
- Lauren Durno is starting a new position as Senior Strategic Sales Manager at ATPI.
- Darren Elder has joined Ashtead Technology as External Sales Engineer.
- Robert Gillespie is starting a new position as Castrol Performance Coordinator at bp.
- David Ross Lupton has started a new position as Graduate Geotechnical Engineer at WSP Glasgow.
- Aimee Ironside has been promoted to Vice President, Engagement & Internal Communications at Wood.
- Pierre Eliet is starting a new position as Director - SE Asia at Longboat Energy.
- LNEnergy has agreed to appoint Sachin Oza, Co-CEO of Reabold, as a board observer.
- Leigh-Anne Birrell is joining Gneiss Energy as Commercial and Operations Manager.
- Robinson Ododa has started a new position as Emissions and Sustainability Associate at sustain:able.
- Capcora is strengthening its position in the energy and infrastructure sector with the addition of seasoned banker Francesca Nuccioni to its Munich team.
- Lucy Taylor is starting a new position as Well Coordinator/Senior Geologist, CNOOC UK North Sea Assets at CNOOC International.
- Starn Group, the global leader committed to protecting people, assets and production from the impact of hazardous conditions, has appointed Colin Maver as Chief Executive Officer.
- Subsea Supplies, an independent supplier of offshore and underwater equipment, has appointed Shaun Stirling Sales Manager.
- Global technical solutions and services specialist EnerMech has appointed Rhys Humphries as General Manager and Country Lead for the New Zealand arm of the business.
- Richard O'Brien has been selected as a Guest Associate Editor for the Geological Society’s opensource publication Earth Science.
- Allan Swan has been elected to the board of directors at Carbon Clean.
- Lithium Energi Exploration, a company focused on the acquisition, exploration, and development of lithium brine assets in Argentina, announced the appointment of Mr. Jason Nalewanyj as its new Chief Financial Officer.
- Carlos Ferraz Pinto is starting a new position as Risk Management Committe Member at Galp.
- Shellie-Ann Jober has joined Jacobs as Geothermal Geologist in the Energy & Power Americas team.
- Niamh Carr has been appointed as Project Development Officer for HydroGlen.
- Ili Afifuddin is starting a new position as Geologist at Perenco.
KeyFacts Energy news: People on the Move
If you would like to discover more about KeyFacts Energy, contact us today and we can arrange a 15-minute online meeting to review our database of over 2,600 continually updated 'country-specific' oil and gas and renewable energy profiles from a selection of 144 countries. Find out how you can instantly identify companies with operational activity in your chosen country, 'fine-tune' your news or company selection based on industry category, energy type or regional location and additionally benefit from one to one contact with us to ensure maximum online and social media exposure for your company.