Position: Junior Subsurface Data Manager
Remuneration: £25K - £33K + Benefits+
Location: UK - Aberdeen OR Netherlands - Rijswijk or Hague
Open To: UK or EU National or UK, Dutch or EU Work Permit holders
Start Date: ASAP
A leading and well-established Information Management Company in the global oil and gas industry seeks a Junior Subsurface Data Manager to work within the team responsible for their well data Quality Improvement Project. You will be based at the Company’s offices in Aberdeen or the Hague or at the oil Operator site in Rijswijk. Working alongside experienced personnel, you will help create a quality-controlled batch of well data which adheres to the project requirements and client requests. Applicants are invited with an awareness of subsurface (Geoscience & Engineering) data types and the complex nature of how the data is obtained and stored and applied. Training, learning & development opportunities will be provided as required. This role would ideally suit a graduate looking for their first role in the energy sector, or someone with some industry experience looking for a fresh challenge.
The Company has been at the forefront of providing expert data and information management services to the upstream oil and gas industry for over two decades. Services range from IM advisory, project, support and learning consulting services, helping clients reduce costs and increase efficiencies to devising effective data /IM management strategies.
Reporting to Team Leader of the Quality Improvement Project team, the role will consist of the following activities:
- Become knowledgeable of the practices and work process of the team.
- Work alongside the team providing a key managed service to this major operator.
- Working on small projects, support the creation of a quality-controlled batch of well data which adheres to the project requirements and client requests. Full training provided.
- Build good working relationships with peers and internal customers of these services.
- Work in compliance with Company procedures and work instructions.
- Provide regular progress / status updates.
- Work in a collaborative manner.
- Strive to deliver timely and professional services to all.
- Following training, take on more responsibilities for tasks
Full details l KeyFacts Energy Industry Directory: Working Smart