In January 2020, Aleron Group announced a high-level organisation restructure to align with their strategic growth plans to consolidate product and service offerings to their global clients. The Aleron Group consisting of individual entities, Aleron Subsea and ROVQUIP, will now formally be recognised as the single entity of Aleron Limited.
The division of Aleron Subsea was originally established in 2009 and founded on decades of experience in Remote Operated Vehicles. Aleron Subsea design and manufacture flexible ROV systems including AUXROV, TRACKROV and most recently MultiROV. Joining the group in 2014, ROVQUIP, provided the complimentary service of custom and standard subsea tooling for either purchase or rental globally, as well as expert knowledge in concept design.
Primary areas of expertise;
- ROV system and associated equipment Sale
- ROV system and associated equipment Rental
- Custom ROV systems – AUXROV
- Refurbishment, Service and Upgrades of 3rd Party ROV’s
- Control System Upgrades
- Component Design, Manufacturing and Sale
- ROV tooling Concept, Design, Build, Sale and Rental
- Standard Tooling Sale and Rental
- Engineering Services
- Project Support
Website l Linkedin 'People'