Boston Energy are a leading supplier in the Wind Energy industry and operate both onshore & offshore across the UK, Europe & USA.
The company provide a wide range of services to the industry in multiple segments including: Service & Maintenance, Statutory Inspection, Pre-Assembly, Crane & Repair Crane Inspection, Maintenance & Repair and Technical Training. Boston Energy also provide a range of training services (including GWO approved courses) to the Renewables industry.
Boston Energy Wind Power Services is part of the Energy division of the Bostonair Group. Their Energy business was created in 2012, serving the energy industry over six main areas:
- Manpower: Recruitment and Temporary Labour Services including the supply of Wind Turbine Technicians
- Construction: Supplying Tower Technicians and Foreman
- Crane and Lifting equipment O&M including: HMF and other crane brands such as HIAB
- Engineering Support including: Spares Management, Troubleshooting, Component Exchange and Service Scheduling
- Statutory Inspections including: LOLER, PUWER. Eye Bolt, Ladders and Fire Extinguishers
- Technical Training including: Slinger Banksman, DAVIT, HMF, HIAB, Palfinger & GWO courses
- Partnerships including: Blade repairs, Paint Inspections, Crew Transfer Vessels and Oil Change Programmes
Boston Energy Wind Power Services have a large team of technicians who are highly-skilled, experienced and have been selected due to transferable technical backgrounds. The company's employees are recruited from mechanical, electrical and heavy industries.