Deep Casing Tools develops and delivers unique, patented, innovative downhole technology solutions for the global oil and gas sector. We continue to push the boundaries of innovation and challenge conventional target depth technology, working closely with our customers to design and develop new technologies to meet their needs.
Deep Casing Tools at-a-glance
- Deep Casing Tools is a global oil and gas technology development firm
- Established in 2008 and headquartered in Aberdeen
- Focused on the UKCS, Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America
- Unique, patented drillable turbine technology provides a step change in performance
- Motorised reaming tools clear obstructions and ream tight hole without string rotation
- Powering a reamer shoe at the bit provides maximum energy and reduces cost and risk
- More than 500 tools sold to major oil and gas operators worldwide
- Several exciting new solutions in development and testing
For over a decade, Deep Casing Tools has been helping oil and gas companies drill more successful wells. The company have developed a range of smart, simple and proven technologies that provide a complete solution across the drilling and completion cycle, helping customers reduce time, cost and risk.
Traditionally, the business has focused on high-end products suited to high value, expensive wells. In recent years, the company have extended their product offering through 'simple innovation' and now have a wide range of tools and services that are relevant to mid to low cost wells – and for decommissioning and slot recovery.
While the Middle East is the company's biggest market today, Deep Casing Tools continue to maintain a global presence through alliances with the likes of ProTorque in Canada, NOV in Norway, EFTECH in Malaysia, R&D Solutions in Australia, Paschoalin in Brazil and InPo in Mexico. These partnerships also provide access to a network of local facilities in addition to their head office and workshop in Aberdeen, Scotland.