Advisian understands specific commercial, technical and collaboration challenges - accessing decades of project and business experience to provide informed advice and ensure strategic, practical and commercially-orientated solutions.
As the independent consulting arm of the WorleyParsons Group, Advisian provide a true end-to-end offering for clients in the Infrastructure, Hydrocarbons, Minerals and Metals and Chemicals sectors, with approximately 3,000 consultants across 19 countries integrating strategy, management and technical consulting expertise with deep domain knowledge, backed by real-world experience.
Advisian consultants are oil and gas specialists with more than 60 years' experience delivering successful projects in some of the world’s most remote and hostile environments. The company applies concept-to-completion expertise to ensure optimal returns on investment. Their experience encompasses major greenfield and brownfield projects delivered onshore, offshore, and in deep water.
Advisian support clients at every stage of development, from upstream project initiation and reserves evaluation, through to downstream processing and distribution:
- Upstream onshore: conventional oil and gas, heavy oil and oil sands, and unconventional resources including shale, tight oil and coal seam methane
- Upstream offshore: fixed and floating platforms, surface and subsea processing and compression facilities
- Midstream: LNG infrastructure, pipeline systems and gas processing
- Downstream: gas-to-liquids, marketing and distribution, refining and petrochemicals
- Sulphur Solutions: technically robust and proven solutions for all sulphur recovery efficiency and capacity ranges.