BorchWix Energy Advisors is a global independent qualified reserves auditor and subsurface consulting company located in London, UK.
The Company has access to a number of highly experienced and very competent associates covering the full multi-disciplinary spectrum across geology, geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir engineering, production engineering, well and completion engineering, facilities engineering and economics.
An extensive worldwide network of key associates allows the company to organise fit for purpose scaled project teams to meet the scope of work deliverables for both small, medium and large size global projects.
Commercial Advisory Services
- Reserves and Resources audit, classification, categorisation & valuation
- Reserves certification compliant with industry standards and finance exchange guidelines and requirements
- technical due diligence
- red flag reviews – high level asset evaluations and identification of risks and opportunities
- asset evaluation and company portfolio assessments
- cost audits and economic modelling
- Competent Person’s Reports (CPR’s)
- expert witness services
- physical and virtual data-room preparation, management and participation
- seismic acquisition planning and ‘boutique’ seismic processing
- advanced seismic interpretation (including QI studies) and depth conversion projects
- exploration studies including petroleum systems analysis, CRS mapping, lead & prospect portfolio generation and risking, exploration strategy and work programme development
- formation evaluation including well test analysis
- clastic and carbonate reservoir characterisation
- static and dynamic reservoir modelling
- volumetrics assessments (scenario based & probabilistic)
- appraisal strategy and value-of-information assessment
- field development strategy and planning
- reservoir management strategies
- facilities engineering and cost studies