Enteq Upstream supplies the global oil & gas Directional Drilling market with high-end, differentiated, robust Measurement While Drilling systems and associated parts and components.
Enteq enables its customers to offer efficient and reliable services to the oil and gas industry on every continent through deep engineering expertise and field focused support.
- Enteq Upstream plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (NTQ) with a range of high quality blue-chip investors
- Enteq senior management are the former CEO, COO and technical team from Sondex plc, a successful oilfield drilling and intervention growth story, ultimately sold to GE
- Enteq MWD incorporates XXT technology, an industry standard for reliable MWD, acquired in 2012
- Enteq operates from South Houston, Texas, where engineering, electronic/ sensor manufacture, and mechanical manufacturing takes place
- Over 3,000 downhole sets of electronics have been sold over more than 10 years and are operated by all the larger independent directional drilling companies in North America
- Enteq is committed to an on-going programme of R&D to enhance and upgrade Measurement and Logging While Drilling capabilities
'Measurement While Drilling' (MWD) records and transmits data from the bottom of an oil or gas well during the drilling phase enabling the well to be drilled in an optimal manner.
- Enteq supplies a fully integrated MWD system incorporating
- Directional sensors
- Gamma Ray
- Shock and Vibration measurements
- Communication via mud pulse and /or EM
- Near Bit sensors
- Connections to 3rd party LWD sensors
- Robust down hole electronic control / processing
- All surface acquisition components and software
- Enteq equipment is rated for functionality to 175 degree Centigrade
- Long term reliability, through design, is a key factor in Enteq’s high quality reputation