Andrew McCallum established Aspect Reputation Management in January 2015.
Based in the UK, with offices in Aberdeen and London, the company provide strategic advice to help organisations and individuals build trust and protect their reputation, influence their policy and regulatory environment and deliver their ambition and goals through strategic communication, stakeholder relations and change management.
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Transformation and change management
- Employee engagement and involvement
- Stakeholder engagement
- Relationship management
- Research, analysis and insight
- Ambition, strategy and values
- Story, narrative and messaging
- Brand, digital and creative
- Campaigns and issues management
- Policy development
- Government and regulatory affairs
- Corporate responsibility
- Community investment
- Leadership and employee communication
- Media relations and PR
- Speeches, publications and reporting
- Crisis and incident management
- Media training
- Communication coaching
- Risk management
Aspect Reputation Management provide a bespoke and personal service drawing on their experience of real situations to deliver strategic counsel and tailored solutions for their clients. The company also work with a carefully selected group of trusted partners to assemble the blend of skills and expertise that will best meet the individual requirements of each client.