Energy Aspects is an independent research consultancy. Founded in 2012, the company is committed to providing indispensable analysis of energy markets to its clients to help guide their investment, trading and research decisions.
The company analyse market fundamentals, tradeflows, geopolitics and forecast price movements. Energy Aspects develop in-depth research by combining their data models with knowledge gained from their network of high-level industry contacts to provide forward-looking views on all major market trends.
Energy Aspects have developed extensive data models that underpin their analysis. These include:
- Monthly global balances
- Detailed supply and demand
- Import, export and trade flows
- Upcoming major oil, gas and LNG projects
- Refinery capacity, including additions and closures
- North American oil and gas infrastructure (pipelines, rail, etc.) and PADD balances
- Power fuel switching models for European and US markets
- Short-term and long-term natural gas demand forecast
The company's reports assess major topics, regions and trends. Energy Aspects also deliver timely analysis of breaking news with their E-mail alert service.
Energy Aspects offer a selection of subscription services, spanning their research products, which can be tailored to meet client specific needs.
The company also provide consultancy services to individual clients.
Energy Aspects is recognised as a leading provider of market insight, with their analysts regularly providing comments for a wide variety of print, online and television media outlets.