Briggs Marine is a family owned and operated business, which has over 40 years’ experience in coastal, nearshore and offshore operations. The Company’s strengths lie in delivering safe, high quality, cost-effective, multi-discipline marine-based solutions in diverse and challenging environments, on time and in budget.
With the ability to create bespoke solutions for our clients and end to end project planning, Briggs also supply and train personnel, deal with pollution and oil spills, operate as an environmental consultancy and have many years of experience working with the oil and gas industry. Briggs offers “total solutions” to our clients, whatever the project and has the experience to advise on multiple areas of operation.
The Briggs Group is a leading UK marine contractor offering a range of services including;
- Vessel charter & management
- Submarine cable installation, maintenance & repair
- UXO, offshore & nearshore survey
- Oil & gas terminal operations
- Diving services
- Emergency oil spill response
- Environmental consultancy & training
- Fuels & logistics
- Port services
- Salvage & towage
- Operation & maintenance of AToNs